I wanted to post something about last night's game during my lunch today but work was pretty busy and I didn't have the time. Since tonight's game is a little less than 2 hours from now, I don't want to write a full post. Here are some really quick little notes:
- A.J. Burnet looked really good.
- Phil Coke looked really bad. He's lucky they came back.
- Kyle Farnsworth looked worse than Phil Coke.
- Juan Miranda looked like he enjoyed his pie.
- Walkoffs never get old. I'm glad to see the team still get fired up about winning what's technically a meaningless game.
Peace, love and Pinstripes,