Saturday, July 21, 2007

Incoherent Drunken Ramblings

Brother in law got hitched today. Good time. I mean times. Sorry, had a lot to drink. I don't really ever drink and I mean like ever, OK maybe sometimes, but not a lot and definitely not in large quantities. But tonight, I am blitzed. Woo. I started off drinking draft beer and then moved on to the hard stuff. What put me over the edge was a late shot of tequila, I don't even know if that's spelled right at this point (it wasn't--thanks spell checker--you rock yo). I just reread my sentence and instead of saying shot of tequila I said the s-word of tequila. O and I are next to each other on the keyboard. Simple mistake but pretty funny. Anyway, I see the Yankees took both games of the double header. Mice. That's awesome. Ha ha, I wrote mice instead of nice. He he. I wish I had seen the second game. I also wish I was a little bit taller. I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her. I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat. A 6-4 Impala. Yeah. Skee Lo in the hizzy. I wonder how many errors spell check is going to catch. The over/under is 10. Smart money is on the over. I am so smart. S-M-R-T. I mean S-M-A-R-T. Yeah, The Simpsons rock. Yankees win. Thuhhhhh Yankees win. Peace out. J-Boggie in da heezy fo sheezy. Word.
J

PS- If you bet over 10 type-os you we're right. You win nothing. But good job nonetheless. I think I fixed all the errors.
Oh, this is going to hurt tomorrow. Snoogans

0 comments: