Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Yanks Come From Behind To Clip The Blue Jays

I didn't get to see any of the game tonight, except for when the MLB Network went to a live look-in or showed some highlights. I don't really have any thoughts on the game at this time. I didn't expose myself to much of the game, be it online or as part of watching some highlights. I'm definitely pleased with the outcome. I started paying close attention to the gamecast at the start of the bottom of the 8th, right before Matsui and Posada went back-to-back. Maybe my increased presence brought the team some luck? What's up with all the back-to-back jacks? It's becoming commonplace. I like it.

I may be post something about tonight's game sometime tomorrow. I'll give the box score a good look tomorrow and I'm sure I'll have some thoughts on it. With tomorrow being a day game, I doubt I'll get to follow much of the action. I'm in about the 10th week of a training class and I'm pretty lost. We're getting trained on a new system and it's vastly different than what I'm used to. I try to stay focused on the material but it's tough. So who knows what I'll get to catch tomorrow? Who am I kidding? I'll be following it the majority of the time. Enjoy the game and go Yanks (and Tigers!!).

Peace, love and Pinstripes,

J-Boogie

0 comments: