Thursday, November 6, 2008

Golden Moose

I had to hop on to offer up congrats to my man Moooooooooooooooooooose on winning his 7th career Gold Glove Award, which ranks him 2nd for all AL pitchers, trailing only Jim Kaat, who has 14. I think Moose could pull that off if he continues to pitch. And that's the big question. Will he or won't he? As of right now, I'm sad to say I think he won't be. And if he does, I'm thinking it won't be for the Yankees. It sounds as if the team wants to bring back Andy Pettitte and if that happens, I can't see them even making a play for Mike. The only way they would bring back both is if they bust out on all other free agent options. Hey, ya never know.

Again, congrats to Moose on picking up the honor. It's well deserved and not a bad way to cap off one of his better seasons. The annual MMFC dinner should be pretty fun this year.

J-Boogie health update: feeling better but still a little blah. Got a CT scan on the abdominal region scheduled for Tuesday afternoon and should no more when that's done. But by and large I'm feeling well. Tomorrow is shaping up to be a light day at work so I'm hoping to catch up on some Yankee blogging.

Peace, love and Pinstripes,

J-Boogie

0 comments: