Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Top 10

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I thought I'd put up a list of the top 10 baseball-related things I'm thankful for this offseason. I did the same last year and the year before. Some entries are repeats. Feel free to post your own.

10) Round 1 of this year's World Baseball Classic is being held in Toronto, only 1.5 hours away
9) MLB on XM Radio, can't beat 24-7 baseball coverage
8) The Hot Stove, there's no better offseason in sports
7) The 18-year HOF career of one Michael Cole Mussina (thanks for the memories!)
6) Brian Cashman is still the Yankee GM
5) Everyone who reads this blog
4) I'm not a Red Sox fan
3) With each passing day, we're 1 day closer to pitchers and catchers reporting
2) George M. Steinbrenner III and all he's done for the Yankees franchise
and the #1 baseball-related thing thing I'm thankful for this offseason is,
1) I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee fan
..... and I'm especially thankful for my wife and son.

Happy Thanksgiving!

J-Boogie

2 comments:

She-Fan said...

I like your list and my favorite is #4!

nutballgazette said...

Great post.
#1 and #4 are the No-Brainers.
I am one who also agrees with you about #6. I know many do not.