Monday, January 29, 2007

Yankees Fans Be Doomed

Curt Schilling is such a dooshbag. I know what you're thinking, "J-Boogie, tell me something I don't know." The Schillmeister has made it known that he plans to pitch in 2008, and the one team he won't suit up for is, you guessed it, the New York Yankees.
"Where I'm going to play beyond 2007? I hope it's Boston, but I will go out and find a home to pitch. I hope it's here, but there's also that possibility [of pitching elsewhere]. It would not be to New York."
And Yankee fans everywhere start jumping off of bridges. I really don't know what the Yankees are going to do without Schilling on the hill for them in 2008. It's over. The franchise might as well fold right now. It's been a good run but without Schill, we're doomed Yankee fans. Doomed I say. I mean think about it. Ohlendorf, Clippard, Sanchez, Karstens, Wang, Rasner, and Philip Hughes can only take us so far. If you're like me, you've already purchased this from the MLB store. I hereby renounce my Yankee fandom. All hail the Schillmeister.
Like I said, dooshbag.
J-Boogie

0 comments: