Friday, August 18, 2006

Karma Is A Funny Thing

I'm listening to the Yanks/Sox game at work. It's the Red Sox feed on XM. A-Rod is up and the Sox announcer says: "Do you think A-Rod can see the message that's on the scoreboard? It says that Alex Rodriguez leads all 3b with 21 errors." Or it went something like that. Now if that isn't a nice little dig at A-Rod's expense, I don't know what is. Now I don't know if he saw that, but I do know he saw Abreu cross the plate on his RBI single.
The score is currently 8-3 Yankees in the middle of the 7th. How does that look on the scoreboard?
Edited to add @ 4:12- The Sox announcer says in the top of the 8th that the stadium is pretty quiet with the Sox down by 5. The only thing you can hear on the radio is a "Let's Go Yankees" chant. I found that funny.
J

0 comments: