Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Not So Big Papi

Sorry for the lack of posts over the last few days. I didn't see much of the west coast trip and didn't really have much to say. The late games kill me and I like to sleep so I usually only see about the first third of a game. But you have to like that we're 7 games up.
Everyone that follows baseball should know by know that David Ortiz is having tests done for an irregular heartbeat. Did you know that an irregular heartbeat is a side effect of steroid use? Go ahead, look it up, you'll see that it's true.
I just thought I'd point out that connection. Am I the only one who made that connection? I'm not saying he juiced, just pointing out that this certainly lends to the theory that he did. Maybe Big Papi had a little help becoming Big Papi? Hmmm. Now I wonder?
J

0 comments: