Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It's Baby Time

The wife's OB/GYN decided to induce labor today so at some point today (I'd think), the Boogie Down Baby #3 (it's a girl!) will be joining the family (and the Yankees Universe). Blogging will be light over the next day or two, which I'm sure you understand.

Depending on how things go I may be able to catch some of the games. I listened to last night's loss to the Rangers. Tough loss. You don't normally hear/see Mariano cough it up like that. Texas is a really good time so while the loss stings as both Tampa and Boston won, it's no biggie in the grand scheme of things. Pretend you're Mo and forget about it right after it happens.

Peace, love and Pinstripes,

J-Boogie

2 comments:

Uncle Mike said...

Congratulations, and see if you can set up a play-date with the new Teixeira baby.

I don't have any kids yet, but I have twin nieces who just turned 3, and we're taking them to their first game on Sunday, Newark Bears at Somerset Patriots. I've already made them Yankee Fans, but someday I'll have to explain to them that, on the day they were born, the Yankees beat... the Minnesota Twins. (Explaining "The Yankees beat the Angels" has already been difficult.)

Mike said...

Congratulations