Wednesday, March 7, 2007

I Hate You Yolanda Vega

So as you probably could have guessed, I didn't win the big money. I started out OK as the first # drawn was 42, but it was all downhill from there. Cano's old # was drawn and Posada was the mega ball so the Yankees were representing. But alas, it wasn't meant to be.
Clemens is in the booth right now with Leiter and Singleton. He's in town to watch his hetero-life partner Andy pitch. Aw, how sweet. They of course asked him his plans for this season, and he said as of right now he's not thinking about playing. I can think of 20 million reasons why he might change his mind. And I still think NY would be the front runner for his services. Andy I hear, can be very persuasive.
I am not feeling the new hats. That stripe is bugging me.
And uh oh, it looks like somebody's been working on a splitter. Nice.
Enjoy your night.
J

0 comments: