Friday, March 16, 2007

Thank God For Tax Returns

With the start of the season rapidly approaching, today was a good day to drop some coin on the necessities for the upcoming season. I picked up 36 official MLB baseballs for autographs. If anyone is ever looking for baseballs, the place to go is Anaconda Sports. 3 dozen balls plus tax and shipping and it comes out to less than $10 a ball. You can't really beat that price. Sure you don't get the pre-packaged ball-cube, but you can buy a much higher quality cube for far less than the difference. I highly recommend them for anyone looking to buy official balls in quantity.
I also picked up one of the new Yankee BP jerseys. I really like it with the white on the jersey. Much better than the all blue BP jerseys. I'd pick up one of the official game jerseys, but something about wearing a $200 shirt that will get beer spilled all over it doesn't sound like a good idea. And I'm not a replica jersey kind-of-guy, especially a Yankee one with the name on it. Like the new BP hats, they're not for me.
Peace, love and Pinstripes.
J-Boog

0 comments: