Friday, February 6, 2009

Moose With Mike Francesa

Hat tip to Sam Borden, who is holding down the fort at Pete Abraham's blog, for pointing out that Mike did a radio interview yesterday with WFAN's Mike Francesa. I didn't have time to check out the interview this morning but it's definitely on my list of things to do tonight. I'm sure the focal point of the interview will be about the comments Moose made about Mariano Rivera in Joe Torre and Tom Verducci's book, The Yankee Years. As I discussed a few entries ago, I don't think Moose was bashing Mo, which many people thought he was doing. It'll be interesting to hear what Moose has to say and I'll be back with my thoughts on the interview once I've given it a listen. If anyone has checked it out, I'd love to know your thoughts.

Peace, love and Pinstripes,

J-Boogie

0 comments: