Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Work Sucks

Of course, as I expected, the reception on my XM Radio is failing now that the A-Rod press conference is on. And the bits and pieces I can hear, are being drowned out by several co-workers who choose now to have a loud conversation. On top of that, I've received 2 phone calls and had two people stop by my desk with work related questions. I've sat here all day with no visitors, noise, or reception problems, and only now do these things come up. Thankfully, I figured out how to program my DVR remotely so I'll at least get to check it out later, assuming of course that it recorded it correctly.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that how it always is though, when you're not doing anything everyone leaves you alone, but as soon as it's time for the conference the work starts.

Sportscenter is probably going to play it forever though. So you're good.