Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Math For Dummies Part 2

I just got back from Toronto, but only for the night as I'm heading back for the series finale tomorrow, but I had to post quickly so I can hit the hay. The 2 wins were nice. At first I was a little worried about the starting pitching, but both Karstens and Rasner held their own and pitched good games. The magic number is 1. Let's have fun with math, shall we. I think these equations are easy enough.
1 - 1 = 9
Jeter = MVP
’06 + Yankees = #27
October – Boston = 2 Sweet
Aw yeah. Do you feel me Yankee fans? If time allows, I might make that into a sign and take it with me, so keep your eyes peeled.. I hope the Yanks clinch with a victory and don't back door their way into the playoffs with a loss by Boston. I want to see an on-the-field celebration.
I'm heading back early to try and snag a few more autos. I picked up an Abreu, and a Sheffield. I could have picked up some others, but I have them already or wasn't interested in getting the signature.
More tomorrow.
J

0 comments: