Friday, June 5, 2009

Darryl Strawberry Interview

I got an e-mail tipping me off to an interview done with Darryl Strawberry. In it he talks about a bunch of interesting things, including his stance on Pete Rose and steroid users and their Hall of Fame prospects (he says that Rose absolutely belongs in the Hall and to put all steroids users who were bound to make the HOF into it), how he believes that Derek Jeter is the best player in baseball right now (talent and overall lifestyle considered), an update on his son DJ, and other interesting stuff. I haven't gotten the chance yet to watch it myself, but figured I pass it along because it should be interesting. The running time is just over 14 minutes. If you're interested in watching it, you can find it by clicking here. I've also added it below. There 's also a 28 minute interview they have with the Straw where he answers questions from RootZoo readers. That can be found here. Enjoy.


0 comments: