Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Let's Get It On

Wow. I thought this time would never come. And I don't mean the start of game 1. I spent way too much time getting my car worked on. I went in for an oil change, an inspection, and a rotation. 2 hours later and I got the oil change, 2 new tires, a rotation, and i didn't get the inspection. I was expecting to be in and out in about 45 minutes, but my father-in law forgot to call ahead so they didn't know I was coming. We have the hook up there. My "check engine" light is on so they can't pass the car's inspection. i have to bring the car back later in the week. Anyway....
It's game time baby. First pitch is less than 10 minutes away! The march to 27 is on. Let's get it on! And they say Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. Yeah right!
Enjoy the game, and the postseason! Let's go Yankees!
J

0 comments: