Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Shell Shocked

Like the rest of the baseball world, I'm still in a state of utter shock over the untimely death of Cory Lidle. It's hard to believe that a mere 5 days ago I watched him pitch. It's mind boggling. I was all set to write a post tonight on the recent Yankee happenings, but I just don't feel right doing it in light of these unfortunate events. If anyone has an XM radio, I would recommend that you tune into the baseball channel. They've been speaking with a lot of people that knew Cory, teammates and such, and they are all sharing memories of him. It's pretty cool. He seemed to be very well liked by everyone. If you have XM, I highly recommend tuning in.
The Yankee thoughts can wait. Right now my thoughts and prayers are with Lidle's friends and family.
Godspeed Cory.
J

0 comments: