Saturday, October 28, 2006

Truly Truly Tasteless

My friend Don and his wife Kim, along with their 5-month old Derek (named after Jeter) stopped by for a visit today. They were passing through Buffalo while on vacation, which they spent in Niagara Falls. The hotel at which they were staying has a bar, and that bar was having a Halloween party. They were telling me about this one costume that goes so far beyond tasteless. The person that wore it, and anyone that thought it was funny, deserve to have their membership cards in the human race revoked.
The person was dressed as Cory Lidle, complete with burned Yankee uniform and a miniature steering wheel set which can only be described as what you'd use to fly a plane. I'm at a loss for words. I can't believe someone's brain actually conceived this idea and thought it was funny. It's disturbing and beyond deplorable. I hope what goes around, comes around.
J

0 comments: