Sunday, August 31, 2008

Pics From The Stadium

These were the pictures I took when I was at Saturday's Jays/Yankees games. I would have taken more but I realized when I got there that I didn't have a memory card, so I could only save 20 pictures. I deleted a lot as the game went along not knowing what pictures I might take as the game went on.

I wish for a Yankee victory!!

Only 12 more home games left at the old ballpark. *sniff*sniff*

If only I had the $$ to make it to that game.

Jeter during BP

Edwar posing with some people that he knew.

Special Advisor to the Yankees, Mr. October
A view inside the Yankee dugout

Legends Suite Home Plate 3 Row 1 Seat 86

Lucky Day, Ned Nederlander, and Dusty Bottoms during the National Anthem

The Captain, no doubt scanning the crowd for some honeys, probably looking for the Yankee Hottie

The game's first pitch......

.....Steerike 1

Jeter getting ready in the on deck circle

J-Boogie's wife says: "Nice butt!"

Jeter's trademark dip

A-Rod, getting ready to GIDP

Ball game over. Yankees lose. Thuhh Yankees lose.

As I was leaving, I noticed this guy. Somebody needs to drop 70 bucks on a new jersey. Seriously? Robin Ventura? Robin Ventura had a total of 748 at-bats with the Yankees in 2002 and 2003. At least he wore it to a Yankee game. I took this picture at a Cardinals/Brewers game in St. Louis back in 2006:

Esteban Loaiza? I have so many questions about this one. 1)Why would anyone buy a Yankees Esteban Loaiza jersey? He appeared in a grand total of 10 games for the Yankees, in 2004. 2)Why would you rock this at a Cardinals/Brewers game in St. Louis? 3)Why would you wear this in 2006? Again, drop the $70 and upgrade.

Like I said at the beginning of this post, I took a lot more pics but had to delete them. I had a nice video of Damon stealing 2nd, but erased that too, hoping I might need the space to capture a Mariano Rivera save, or a Yankee walkoff. Sadly, neither happened.

Peace, Love and Pinstripes,

J-Boogie

0 comments: