Sunday, August 24, 2008

Quick FYI

Just a quick post to explain my absence over the last few days. My son's 1st birthday was Friday. Wow that year flew by. My mom came to town for his party and stayed with us. She stayed in the guest room/office which is where the PC is so I didn't have regular access to it to blog. Also, the trip to Toronto took a lot out of me and I'm still catching up. His party was today so I had to do a lot with that also. I tried to watch today's game but fell asleep as soon as I turned it on. I turned it on just in time to see Edwar give up a 2-run game tying bomb. And I think I was out before the next pitch. I woke up right when they brought Mo in for the last out of the 8th. I'd blog about the Yanks/O's series now, but tomorrow is an off day, so I'll save it for then. My apologies for the brief hiatus. It was a hectic week.

Peace, love and Pinstripes,

J-Boogie

0 comments: