Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Guest Blogger Needed

I got home a little late tonight, made it home during the top of the 2nd. I rushed in the house, flipped the TV to the YES Network, and there's no game? Rain delay maybe? I check the guide and it confirms it's that Reggie Jackson's Yankeeography is in fact the correct program. It hits me. The game is on MY9. Son of a monkey. I totally forgot that MY9 is carrying games on select Tuesdays. Since I don't live in NYC. I don't get MY9. There was a local affiliate carrying the games but that stopped a few weeks ago. I came to find that the network was sold and it's now going to be Christian programming. So I, as well as any Verizon FIOS customers in Western New York, don't get to see my Yankees when the games are on MY9. Insert profanity laden tirade here.

Since I don't have the ability to watch the game, if anyone wants to write a post about it, let me know. I'll be happy to cut and paste whatever you have to say and post it on the blog. Just send me an e-mail and I'll post it.

I've got the MLB Network on and just saw a sweet DP that Teixeira turned. It's nice to have a first baseman with some defensive skills.

For those of you watching the game, enjoy. I try to follow the game online but it's not the same. I'd plug in my XM Radio but the reception in the house sucks. They're off to a good start, up 4-0 in the 3rd. Keep it up boys. Keep it up.

Peace, love and Pinstripes,

J-Boogie

0 comments: