Monday, April 3, 2006

We're 2 For 2!!

Brewers win! Astros win! My Father-in-law is happy as he won both bets and a separate two-team parlay. His winnings: $25. He's such a high roller. I suggested he take the same teams tomorrow.
Man was Florida's offense anemic. I predicted Oswalt to be the NL Cy Young winner, but come on. 5 singles is all they managed. Pettite is on the hill tomorrow against the very deadly Sergio Mitre. Astros in a cake walk, assuming they can score some runs.
Did anybody catch the Giants/Padres game on the Deuce? Someone threw a syringe at Bonds! Classic. I'm sure it won't be the last time.
Less than a half-hour until Yankee baseball. I've been walking around all day singing the old school Yankee broadcast music from the WPIX days. Feel free to sing along: "Ba ba. Bada da da. Ba da da. Ba ba. Bada da da." You get the picture.
"Let's Go Yank-ees!"
J

0 comments: