Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving Top 10

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I thought I'd put up a list of the top 10 baseball-related things I'm thankful for this offseason. Feel free to post your own.
10) Gary Sheffield and Jaret Wright were traded
9) MLB on XM Radio
8) The Yankees resigned Mike Mussina
7) The Hot Stove, there's no better offseason in sports
6) Brian Cashman is the Yankee GM
5) This blog and everyone who reads it
4) I'm not a Red Sox fan
3) With each passing day, we're 1 day closer to pitchers and catchers reporting
2) MVP or not, Derek Jeter plays for the Yankees
and the #1 baseball-related thing thing I'm thankful for this offseason is,
1) I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee fan
.....and I'm especially thankful for my wife. She lets me blog instead of watching "The View" and "The Gilmore Girls." Though those Gilmores do have some witty banter. Thanks babe.
Happy Thanksgiving!
J

0 comments: