Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Just wanted to take a quick second to wish everyone a safe, healthy, and happy new year. May it be everything you want it to be and more. It is shaping up to be a very prosperous year for we Yankees fans. Everything is in place for a serious run at #27. On a personal note, I'm extremely looking forward to the new year as my wife and I are expecting our second Boogie Down Baby at the end of April. It's another boy, which is what we were hoping for. We wanted Cooper, the first Boogie Down Baby, to have a brother as close to him in age as possible. Needless to say, we're all very excited.

Unless anything breaks over the next few days, I'll be back to regular baseball blogging on Monday.

Peace, love and Pinstripes,

J-Boogie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on Boogie Down Baby #2! Cooper's a cool name, btw.

Jason from The Heartland said...

Congratulations on the newest addition to the Boogie-Down family, J-Boogie! That's great news. I hope your holidays were good and enjoyable.

Jessica Lee said...

I have been followed your blog for a while. Great Job. I am happy to hear you have another boy. How about getting a girl later on? Congrats.

J-Boogie said...

Thanks guys. We appreciate it. We're very excited. And we will keep trying until we get our baby girl.