Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Quick Update

Sorry for not posting over the last few days. I was going to post something Sunday night but I did something I hadn't done since I was probably 10 years old. I went to bed at 8:30. I was out like a light to and slept right through until 6:45 the next morning. I was exhausted. The day got away from me yesterday. I'm going to try and fit something in today but it'll likely be tomorrow or Thursday. Not sure. I'll probably do a 1st half look-back and a 2nd half look-ahead. Something along those lines.

As for the first half finale against the Angels? That was a very winnable game, wasn't it? @ runners on with 1 out in the 6th. No runs. Bases loaded with 1 out in the 7th with Teixeira and A-Rod up. No runs. Bases loaded in the 8th with no outs. 1 run. To be fair there in the 8th, Swisher hit a rocket that the pitcher made an unbelievable grab on. That would have easily tied the game. A 1-run loss that could have been a 1-run win. Now they're 3 games back at the break. I'm happy with that. It's 2 games better than I thought they'd be considering the schedule over the last 2 weeks of the first half.

Catch you guys in a day or two.

Peace, love and Pinstripes,



Jason said...

Great sports blog!

I was wondering if we could exchange links. Let me know if this is possible. If you can, please let me know what you think about my sports blog as well.