Monday, October 26, 2009

Flying High

I'm still flying high after last night's Yankees clincher. Despite getting about 5 hours of sleep I'm feeling pretty good. I've got a little extra bounce in my step today. I haven't felt this way in I don't know, about 6 years. I'm really excited for the Series to kick off on Wednesday. The waiting is definitely the hardest part.

I'm also really excited because it's about a 99.9% certainty that I'm getting tickets to the World Series. I have one of those MLB credit cards and I decided to cash in the points, and it was a lot of points, for tickets. Unfortunately, the tickets are for game 7. I didn't have the availability to go to games 1 or 2. It was tough to decide between going to game 6 or game 7. If I went to game 6, I'd either be watching the Yankees win it all, win to force game 7, or lose the series to the Phillies. If it goes to game 7 I'm guaranteed to watch the Yankees play for it all. Also, if game 7 isn't played I get the points back. So if all goes "unwell" I'll be in the house for game 7. Believe you me, I want the Yankees to win it in 4 so I hope I don't have to make the trip.

I might hop back on later and post some kind of ALCS recap and/or World Series preview. I have to see how the day goes.

Peace, love and forever Pinstripes,

J-Boogie

3 comments:

Megaan said...

Hello Sir,

I am very much impressed to your site . I have been maintaining this blog http://news-updations.blogspot.com/ to share the worldwide news information to everybody.

So If you could provide me a link to my blog, it will be much more useful for all user. It would be great pleasure if you can add this link http://news-updations.blogspot.com/ in your site so that it can benefit our visitors.

Our title is Current news updates

Your site contains so many other standard information which gives more knowledge. The presentation of the information is very nice and made the users to read it get the concepts in the right manner.

Hope you would add my blog.

Awaiting for your positive reply.


Thank you
With Regards,
Megaanaustin

Amy said...

I was rooting for the Angels, that's too bad they lost. Go Phillies!!

theprophet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.