Monday, May 17, 2010

Holy Moly! I Really Shouldn't Watch Yankee Games.

If you read my last post, I took full blame for Chan Ho Park's meltdown. As soon as I turned the game on he gave up 3 runs and put the Yanks in a 9-7 hole. Here's what I wrote at the end of that blog entry: I flipped the game off in hopes to switch the mojo up. It looks like they brought in Damaso Marte who retired all 3 batters he faced. I'm fully expecting to check back a little later to find that the Yankees came back and won. If not, I'm on the hook for the loss. Come on Yanks. Pick me up.

So there I am, laying in bed watching the MLB Network, when they cut to the highlights of A-Rod going yard of Papelbon to tie it up at 9. A few minutes later, I flipped it to YES, and I see Marcus Thames getting a nice heaping piece of pie! A 2-run game-winning walkoff HR off Papelbon. Unreal.

I guess I really shouldn't watch Yankee games anymore. Not if I'm joining in progress anyway. Gonna try to blog a little more tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Peace, love and Pinstripes,

J-Boogie

0 comments: