Monday, May 17, 2010

Yeah, I Shouldn't Be Allowed To Watch Yankee Games

I really shouldn't be allowed to watch Yankee games unless I'm there at the start. This is the second time in the last week or two where I've turned the game on and immediately things went bad. My night didn't let me get to turn the game on until the start of the 8th inning. The Yanks were up 7-6. I saw Chan Ho Park give up a leadoff single followed by back-to-back HRs and the Yanks were then down 9-7. I flipped the game off in hopes to switch the mojo up. It looks like they brought in Damaso Marte who retired all 3 batters he faced. I'm fully expecting to check back a little later to find that the Yankees came back and won. If not, I'm on the hook for the loss. Come on Yanks. Pick me up.

Peace, love and Pinstripes,

J-Boogie

0 comments: