Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I Am So Glad The Yankees Game Is PPD

I'm not normally a fan of rainouts but tonight's couldn't have come at a better time. For one, I'm still working like a dog and I'm ridiculously tired. Secondly, the game was supposed to be on My9 which we Buffalo FIOS customers don't have access to. Thirdly, LOST is on and it's nearing the end. Wrap that all up in it makes for a perfect night for a rainout.

Apologies again for the lack of blogging and the infrequency of the posts. My body still hasn't adjusted to getting up at 5am. I'm a night owl so it's very hard for me to go to bed early. I'm lucky if I end up with 6 hours of sleep. I definitely need more. It's also tough for me to sneak in blogs at work during lunch now that I'm doing all of this extra stuff. It's also tough to blow off the wife and kids for the Yanks when I see so little of them. It's very trying on my psyche because I'm such a die-hard fan. I'm definitely not digging things right now. I've got a few things up my sleeve that I'm hoping come to fruition. Wish me luck.

Peace, love and Pinstripes,

J-Boogie

2 comments:

lenNY's Yankees said...

Good luck buddy! I imagine I'll be in your situation in 10 years.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.