Sunday, July 6, 2008

And The Winner Is....

Brett Gardner baby! Man what an at-bat. He saw everything that Papelbon had to offer and ended up the victor. I can't think of a better way to earn your Pinstripes then with an extra-inning walk off hit against the Red Sox, and off the oh-so great Jonathan Papelbon no less. Sweet. Real sweet. All the sweeter because it came off of Papelbon. I love it. Suck on that Paps.

So the Yanks came back to take the final 2 of the series. That makes the real winner......drum roll please......baruddauddaduddaduddaduddada.....the Tampa Bay Rays. They pick up 2 games on both the Sox and Yankees. The Sox are now 7 back in the loss column. Wow. It's crazy.

I'll be back tomorrow with more thoughts on tonight's game. I have a feeling I'll sleep well tonight.

Peace, love and Pinstripes,

J-Boogie

0 comments: