Friday, November 13, 2009

Derek Jeter Is A Bum

As a Yankee fan I never thought I'd utter these words: Derek Jeter is a bum.

Before you jump all over me, please read on. DJ is playing a bum in Will Ferrell's upcoming movie titled "The Other Guys." I was listening to MLB on XM and they mentioned it on their morning show. I googled it and found this article, posted today, over at the NY Post. The movie sounds absolutely hilarious. Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg play cops and Wahlberg's character shoots DJ, who is playing himself, in the leg. The article has pictures of a "down-on-his-luck" Jeter. They're pretty funny. What's funnier is to think that a bazillionaire like Jeter could ever be "down-on-his-luck."

The article doesn't mention when the movie will be released but it's definitely something to keep on the radar.

Peace, love and Pinstripes,

J-Boogie

0 comments: