Friday, November 6, 2009

Three Of The "Core Four" On Letterman

Not sure if anyone out there saw The Late Show with David Letterman last night but if uou missed it, I highly suggest you look around online to see if you can find clips from the show. Dave was joined by Andy Pettitte, Jorge Posada and Derek Jeter, with Hideki Matsui also making about a 15 second cameo. The interview was pretty funny and I had a smile on my face the whole time. Best line of the night came from the Captain. Letterman asked him if he was engaged. Derek replied, "No. Are you?" Classic. Check it out if you can find it. If I find a clip of it anywhere, I'll be sure to share.

While you're at it, make sure to watch the segment, Biff At the World Series. It's comedic gold.

If you're going to the parade today, enjoy it you lucky jerks. I'm DVRing it and will be watching it sometime tonight. I can't get enough Yankees right now. I know in a few days it'll be gone for a while. I'm trying to make it last as long as I can.

Peace, love and Pinstripes,

J-Boogie

0 comments: