Friday, July 20, 2007

What The Dizzle Shizzle Bizzle

Hey hey what's up party people? My wife's brother is getting married tomorrow and tonight was the rehearsal dinner. I got to flip the game on for about 3 seconds and the score was 0-0 in the 3rd. 4 hours and several adult beverages later, I get home, pull up Yahoo and see that the Yankees got their tails whuh-hupped 14-4? How does that happen? Especially against the likes of Edwin Jackson? Way to go Moose. *******' jerk. Sorry, it's the buh-hooze talkin'.
The wedding is tomorrow at 2pm so I'm going to miss the entire day-night double dip. Mmmm. Double dip. I could go for some ice cream. Anyhoo, Igawa and DeSalvo "pitch" tomorrow. Yay Matt DeSalvo's back, he said sarcastically. I'm going to be suh-hooper ticked if when I get home tomorrow to check the scores I see that the Yankees are back to five-hundy. It might be a good night to get tanked.
Whuh-hupped? Buh-hooze? Suh-hooper? Paging Dr. Cox. Dr. Cox. You're wanted for, umm, for, ahh, I got nuh-huthin'.
I don't know if it's the booze or my total disgust at tonight's box score, but I think I'm going to be sick. Peace out home slices.
J

0 comments: