There is still plenty of time (a little more than 6 hours) to submit a guess for a chance to win a copy of the Essential Games Of Yankee Stadium DVD Box Set. Guesses for the 2nd question need to be submitted by 7:05pm tonight. The question for this series is: How many total strikeouts will the Yankee pitchers have in their 4 games against the White Sox?
To enter all you have to do is the following:
- E-mail your guess to me at the e-mail address listed in the upper left under "contact me"
- 1 guess per person
- Leave a comment to let me know that you submitted your guess along with your name (first name and initial)
- Make sure to put your name in the comment if you're posting it as an anonymous user, so I know who is who and can match them up with your e-mail
- There is no need to leave the guess in the comments--this will negate the "price is right" strategy
- The deadline to submit a guess is Tonight (Monday) at 7:05 pm EST, which is when the 1st game of the Yankees/White Sox series starts . So get your guesses in before then and you're good.
Answers will be in the form of a number. The person that guesses the correct "answer" for the corresponding questions, or comes closest to the correct answer without going over will win. Any ties will be broken by random drawing of all those who are correct or tied for closest to without going over. You can only win once, so if you win the DVD for the 2nd series, you won't be eligible for any of the remaining giveaways. Win the 3rd giveaway and you can't win for the 4th or 5th, and so on. I am going to post each person's guess for each series shortly after the first pitch of the series is thrown, once the game is official. You can also submit a guess for the remaining 3 questions at any time. The questions are:
- How many total extra base hits, walks and stolen bases will the Yankees have in their 3 games against the Orioles?
- What will be the total combined attendance for their 3 game series in Toronto? (attendance figure will be taken from the yahoo.com box score)
- What will the Yankees team batting average be for their 3 game series against Boston?