Thursday, June 12, 2008

Yanks Fall Back To 500 (Again).

Why do I do this to myself? I'm running on fumes and I find myself awake at 1:00am, having watched the entire game. I wanted to go to bed after it was 6-1 but I couldn't make myself hit the sheets. What an ugly game. D-Raz struggled. He's now lost 4 straight. He hasn't exactly been given a lot of run support. Tonight was really no different. For all intents and purposes the Yanks have scored 1 run in each of Rasner's last 4 outings. I know they scored 4 tonight but it was way too little, way too late.

I guess the silver lining tonight is the performance of the bullpen. Too bad they don't pitch that well in close games. I loved Ohlendorf's 'stache. He didn't pull it off. Worth a shot though.

A-Rod stunk it up tonight. Giambi is a hitting machine. Never thought he'd stay hot. I love the 'stache.

So here we are again, back at .500, not able to get over that hump. What an average team. They just can't put it together. Kind of like me and blogging after being up all day and getting little sleep. I'm outta here.

J-Boogie

0 comments: