Monday, June 30, 2008

No Run Support For The Moose

Got to keep it short tonight. We're having problems connecting to the Internet at home so I'm at my in-laws throwing up a quick blog. That's the main reason why I didn't get a post up after yesterday's game. Moose pitched pretty well tonight. Definitely well enough to pick up his 11th win. Unfortunately for Moose, the offense just didn't come through with enough runs. It was a well pitched game by both sides. Didn't see that coming. I thought Moose definitely had the upper hand tonight. I thought for sure he'd keep the Rangers off the bases, which he pretty much did. I'm a little surprised that the Yanks couldn't get it going offensively. I thought they had a come back in 'em. I was wrong.

I'm bummed whenever Moose loses, especially when he pitches well. I would love nothing more than to see him reach the 300 win mark. They have to give him the run support. The offense is in a little bit of a funk right now. 1 run on 4 hits in each of their last 2 games. This offense should be able to score more than that, especially against a team like the Rangers. A head shaker indeed.

At least the Sox lost tonight. I'd love to see them get swept by the Rays. That would make me laugh. Sox fans are an extremely arrogant bunch right about now. They deserve to get knocked down a peg or two. It must be killing them to be referred to as the second place Boston Red Sox. That has a nice ring to it. The 3rd place Boston Red Sox sounds better though. A Rays sweep followed by a Yanks sweep would be mighty nice. The Yanks just need to take the next two from Texas. Let's get the bats in gear!!

Peace, love and Pinstripes,

J-Boogie

0 comments: