Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Identity Crisis

Today was the first day in I don't know how long where I didn't wear some form of Yankee apparel to work today. I would always be able to because we can pay to dress down every day (money goes to charity or company events). The new boss isn't a fan of our dess code so no more Yankee clothes. Sometimes I can get away with a t-shirt underneath my button down, but most of them you can read through the shirt.

Needless to say, I felt kind of lost and didn't quite feel like myself. It's been a rough couple of days at the old jobby-job and I was really looking forward to seeing the Yanks/O's game tonight as Yankee baseball is a great stress reliever. I just realized the game is on My9 so unless someone points me to a link to it online somewhere, it'll be another Yankee-free day in my life. I don't like those days. Somebody hook a brother up.

Peace, love and Pinstripes,

J-Boogie

1 comments:

Mike said...

In case you don't see your Twitter, I'll leave it here also.

http://atdhe.net/17312/watch-yankees-vs-orioles