Sunday, April 4, 2010

Yankees Lose, Baseball Is Back, Bigger Post Coming Tomorrow

I'm torn right now. I want to stay up and blog about tonight's Opening Night loss to the Red Sox but it's past midnight and my 2 year old is going to wake up sometime between 5:30-6am. I'm running on fumes as it is as I spent all weekend painting my garage. I spent about 6 hours Saturday scraping paint off the garage. I spent 2 hours today scraping more paint and about 5 hours painting it. My right forearm is killing me and I'm dying to go to sleep. I was hoping this game would end around 11 but was not surprised that it took 4 hours. It wouldn't be a Yankees/Red Sox game if it didn't take that long. So much for speeding up games, eh MLB?

So I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully around my lunchtime, with a more detailed post on the game. I will leave you with this. Even though the Yankees lost, all is good. Baseball is back. Life couldn't be much better.

Peace, love and Pinstripes,

J-Boogie

0 comments: