Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Yanks Stay Hot With Victory Over A's

I stayed up for about half the game last night. I actually fell asleep right before the A's pulled Gonzalez and woke up when A-Rod went deep to make it a 6-0 game. Then I turned it off and went to bed. I woke up today and saw the team held on for a 7-3 win to push their record to 10-4. I didn't get a chance to do a deep dive on the game but here are some things I noticed and/or have questions on.

Robbie Cano walked 3 times??

What happend to Javy? I thought he was cruising (I was half-awake) and noticed that he only lasted 5.1 IPs and threw 107 or so pitches? He run out of gas or something? At least he one his first game?

Jeter's hit streak was snapped. Bummer.

7 runs on 5 hits and 10 walks. That's timely hitting. Big up to Nick Swisher for his 2-out bases loaded two-run single. He wasn't a rally killer.

That's it for now. Gotta date. Can't be late. Hey, the girl's..oops, forgot where I was. BBD forever!

Peace, love and Pinstripes,

J-Boogie

0 comments: