Friday, April 2, 2010

Some Spring Training Spring Cleaning

I must apologize to all of the people who've sent me links to share and whatnot over the past few weeks/months. I've been meaning to post them but due to a combination of things, mainly I'm lazy, I lost sight of it. Better late than never though. Enjoy.

Some of you may remember a post I did last year about a group called Nine More Outs. To recap, Nine More Outs is a group of 3 buddies (Mike, Scott, Dave) that are touring every MLB stadium posing as the team's biggest fans. Last year they kicked off their tour by visiting the Rogers Centre in Toronto. Their latest installment takes the boys to Pittsburgh. Here's a link to their trailer. Or you can watch it below. Enjoy.



Stalking Steve Phillips has some interesting posts on some Yankee related topics. Johnny Damon, Goose Gossage, and Roger Maris.

Check out the Yankees Roll Call show over at Joecastello.com.

Again, sorry for guys for taking so long on getting these links up.

Peace, love and Pinstripes,

J-Boogie

0 comments: