Thursday, June 14, 2007

Here Come The Yankees!!!

Crank up those speakers ladies and gentleman cause "Here Come The Yankees!" Feel free to sing along. I'll leave it up for a few days. I know it gets annoying after a while.
I don't really have much take on today's game. I saw none of it and heard about 20 minutes of it. But I don't really need to have seen or heard the game to know that the Yankees kicked some D-Back ****.
Pettitte = 8 innings of 4 hit ball. Another great outing by a Yankee starter. The Yankees pitching staff has improved greatly over the last several weeks. Team ERA in April = 5.02. Team ERA in May = 4.28. Team ERA in June (thru today) = 3.65. The overall team ERA thru today's game is 4.42. Let's compare to the BoSox. April = 3.28. May = 4.07 June = 4.10. Overall = 3.78. Both teams have played 64 games. Notice any trends? It's pretty obvious. But let me spell it out for you anyway. The difference between the two teams ERA is closing faster than the Red Sox lead on the Yankees.
7 Yankee runs on 12 Yankee hits. I think it's safe to say the offense looks like it's back on track.
Smack it up, flip it, rub it down. We're coming and we're getting there sooner than you think.
J

0 comments: