Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Random Stuff

Not really much to talk about since yesterday was an off day. Here's some random stuff, much of which doesn't make any kind of sense. Enjoy.

  1. Webb vs. Wang tonight. Should be a good one. I'll be shocked if this game goes more than 2.5 hours
  2. Bonds finally hit a HR. Has anybody seen MC Hammer around here? I think it's about time Hammer resurfaces to post about it. Hammer = Jock Rider
  3. Man Alyssa Milano gets a lot of promotion around here. Must be nice to get every post featured. I could care less, but a lot of people would love to get the featured spot, but it always seems to be the same people over and over again, usually celebs, players, and announcers. Lots of great blogs don't get any love.
  4. What is the difference between partly sunny and mostly cloudy? What is the difference between mostly sunny and partly cloudy? I've always wondered.
  5. Who put the bomp in the bomp-she-bomp-she-bomp? Who put the ram in the rama-lama-ding-dong?
  6. What's the scenario?
  7. Where in the world is Carmen SanDiego?
  8. Who wrote the book of love? Tell me, tell me, tell me.
  9. Why is Paris Hilton famous?
  10. Why was Anna Nicole famous?
  11. Why am I asking all these stupid questions?
  12. Why do fools fall in love?
  13. Why do birds sing so ***?
  14. Will you still love me tomorrow?
  15. Who exactly did let the dogs out?
  16. Who can it be knocking at my door?
  17. Where's the beef?
  18. Why do birds suddenly appear, eveytime, you are near?
  19. Is anybody still reading this post?


Enjoy your day.
J-Boogie

0 comments: